Virtually everything on Earth vibrates. Our planet itself vibrates. All matter consists of atomic material which is in constant motion. Motion is manifested in everything within the Universe – nothing is at rest – everything moves, vibrates and circulates. This motion generates frequencies, which then generate sound. Not all sounds are heard by the human ear, but that does not mean, they do not exist.
The Gong is one of man’s oldest therapeutic instruments, and has been used in yoga, sound meditation, and vibrational therapy for ages. The sounds and vibrations of the Gong are used for stress reduction, stimulation of the glandular system, and as a facilitator to break up emotional blockages. The sounds of the Gong have the power to resonate in every cell of the body simultaneously causing transformation of the entire self. During a Gong Bath aka a sound bath, all you need to do is relax on your back, or sit up in a meditative posture and experience the healing sounds of the Gong.
We have five Paiste Gongs in our studio, Saturn, Pluto, Venus, Earth and a Symphonic.
- The essence of Saturn is “I Do.” It enhances concentration, focus and the process of becoming aware of consciousness, as well to be disciplined and persistent, and settling events with our self and others. It helps us to be more structured and organized, taking responsibility and completing any tasks.
- The essence of Pluto is “I Let Go.” It enhances healing through the purging of darkness, constantly dissolving the ego, dying to the old – redefining ourselves, bringing the light.
- The essence of Venus is “I Love.”It enhances ability to feel and have love and close relationships with others.
- The essence of Earth is “I experience.” It brings us into harmony with the movement of the Earth and the traditional pitch (C#) of the original symbol “OM.” The Symphonic Gongs are tuned to themselves, they have a thinner construction than the Planet Gongs, creating a mysterious, expanding and harmonious blend of resonating tones.
- The Symphonic Gongs embody the fifth element: the ethers. If you’ve never had a Gong Bath, you don’t know what you are missing.
ALL are welcome! Our 45 minute Gong Bath is Sliding Scale $5-$15, pay what you can.
Check out our 28 Gong, 17 Player, A GONG Supreme experience at the O+ Festival!